- Perform assigned task from time to time
- Assists in troubleshooting, repair, inspection, and overhauling of plant equipment and accessories
- Supervise contractual
- Review and perform duties and instructions from immediate superiors from time to time.
For pooling purposes only.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Chemistry, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical or equivalent.
- Willing to work in San Ildefonso, Bulacan (accommodation is provided).
Perks and Benefits
Licenses and Certifications
- Chemical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Registered Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Bulacan, Central Luzon, Philippines
- 30 openings
About Eagle Cement Corporation
EAGLE CEMENT CORPORATION (ECC) strives to meet the strong and ever - growing demand for quality cement through product innovation and continuous plant and facility expansion. With its solid expansion strategy, Eagle Cement is poised to help meet the country’s increasing demand. Eagle Cement is now well on its way of domination, amplifying Filipino pride with a cause to serve the nation. JOIN US, AND BUILD A LIFETIME CAREER WITH US!