- Mandaluyong, Philippines155 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Assist lawyers of the company in the documentation and legal research
- Process permits and licenses with government agencies
- Perform liaison work including court filing and submissions to government agencies like DENR, PSE, SEC, BOI, and DOLE.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Political Science, Law or any related course.
- With at least two (2) years of law studies.
- 3 years of related experience in a law firm.
- With Experience in government dealings and transactions is an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Willing to travel
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.