Senior Web Developer
e-pon Digital Inc.
- Taguig, PhilippinesMarajo Tower, 26th St 312, 1634 Makati, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Hello from e-pon Team!
We are looking for a Senior Web Developer who will help improve version development progress and guide junior and middle developers.
- Responsible for the research and development of the company's products and projects.
- Relevant system design, division of labor, and follow-up of development progress.
- Instruct and train junior engineers and new employees.
- Participate in tackling technical problems and organizing technical accumulation.
- Working collaboratively with UX, design with the team to develop customer-facing applications.
- Improve and develop the Web Application to be efficient.
- Working in a team, supporting each other to meet deadlines and maintain software quality.
- Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content – and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what timeframe.
- Help establish, communicate, and meet clear timelines for web deliverables.
- In addition to your development responsibilities, you will contribute to the design of digital assets alongside the designers on staff. You will bring both excellent Webflow development skills and competent design abilities to the table.
- Managing development requests from programmers and designers in order to improve our websites functionality and look.
- Work with the team to help patch bugs
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related courses.
- At least 5-15 years front-end work experience.
- Can complete the development tasks alone.
- Can solve the problems encountered in the development process.
- Ability to guide junior and middle developers in development.
- Able to lead the team to research and explore new technologies.
- Proficient in front-end development.
- Experience on hybrid application development preferred but not required.
- Deep understanding on web preferred but not required.
- Be able to communicate positively and make valuable suggestion.
- Familiar with the, nuxt3. and the html compiler. Such as webpack and vite.
- Must be amenable to work on-site in BGC.
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Marajo Tower, 26th St 312, 1634 Taguig, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
About e-pon Digital Inc.
e-pon Digital Inc. (“e-pon”) was established in year 2021. The cause for creating the Company was the desire to engage in, operate, and maintain an electronic payment system, and/or payment gateway; develop and create digital/online platform, mobile applications, payment solutions for emerging markets, access including sponsored data, data-in-sachets and messaging, e-Commerce platforms and digital marketing solutions. Company's Mission: e-pon’s mission is to help individuals and small-medium enterprises to save, earn, invest, grow their finances, and attain financial productivity through an all-in-one digital solutions platform that integrates everything they need to gain opportunities and fulfill their financial needs. Its products and services aim to make it easy, convenient, and efficient for anybody using the platform, allowing them to lead a hassle-free digital lifestyle.