Hello from E-pon Team!
We are looking for iOS Developer to join our Technical Team!
- Responsible for promotion, implementation, maintenance and technical support of system.
- Cooperate with the iOS Developer Lead, be able to participate in demand discussion, function definition, and write high-quality code to complete the research and development of business-related mobile products;
- Collaboratively complete the development, repair and performance tuning of iOS client programs.
- Responsible for the maintenance and development of iOS payment apps and SDK products.
Bachelors degree in Information and Technology, Computer Engineering or related field.
Familiar with iOS platform knowledge and Objective-C, understand swift programming language, and have strong debugging and packaging capabilities;
Familiar with the common third-party frameworks of iOS, and understand the underlying implementation of the iOS system.
Familiar with H5 and native interaction logic.
Have a strong sense of responsibility and team spirit, a positive attitude, good at communication, promotion and cooperation, which can enhance the technical influence of the team;
Must be willing to work in BGC Taguig
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Information Technology