UI Designer will be responsible for the creation and presentation of designs (ie screen requirements, and flows) of the e-pon products - app wallet, merchant system, website, etc.
- Creation and presentation of designs (i.e. screen requirements, components), backed by user insights gathered from user research and testing
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Responsible for a consistent look and feel of the organization’s digital experiences (UI)
- Adapt to the evolving needs and design standards of the organization, as well as staying updated with global design standards
- Ensure integration of proper UI Methodology for requests
- Willing to take on new responsibilities as may be assigned/required by the management.
- Develop and shares experience in design
- Work closely with developers, software and data engineering and business teams to deliver world class UI/UX
- Candidate must be Bachelor Degree in Design or equivalent experiences.
- At least 3-4 years working experience in designing web/mobile applications products, accustomed to data and graph interfaces and with deep knowledge of design principles for iOS, Android and Web solutions (including Responsive Design and native applications)
- He/She will also possess a strong ability to form meaningful relationships with people, being very approachable and relatable
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Problem solver at heart and detail oriented, with a strong and creative design philosophy, deep understanding and practical experience in user experience design and related fields, the lead Designer has good understanding of Design Thinking and an insight driven approach to design.
- Proficiency in the use of design and project software such us Sketch, Figma, Axure RP, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe XD Illustrator, InDesign, InVision, Jira and Confluence.
- Familiar with MS Office.
- Must willing to work on-site in BGC, Taguig
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans