Java Developer Middle Level
e-pon Digital Inc.
- Taguig, PhilippinesMarajo Tower, 26th St 312, 1634 Makati, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Hello from e-pon Team!
We're looking for Java Developers to join our growing team!
Java Developer's job includes anything between complex groups of Java back-end services and their client-end API interface counterparts. The primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of theinfrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
He/ She will be working alongside with other cross functional team of software engineers and QA testers, collaborating on the various layers of the system architecture in all aspects of product life-cycle. Work with following backend technologies: Java SE/EE, Spring Framework, Service Oriented Architecture, Micro-services.
- Designing, creating, and implementing Java-based applications.
- Interpreting briefs to create high-quality coding that functions according to specifications.
- Determining application functions and building objectives with the team.
- Ensuring that written code falls in line with the project objectives.
- Problem solving with other team members in the project.
- Identifying and resolving immediate and potential issues with applications.
- Drafting detailed reports on the work performed and projects completed.
- Participating in group meetings to discuss projects and objectives.
- Assisting other developers with troubleshooting, debugging, and coding.
- Meeting deadlines on fast-paced deliverables.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a computer-related field or with equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Working experience as a Java developer for at least 3 - 5 years using the latest tools and development environment.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Proficient in Java programming language.
- Demonstrated expertise using Java/Spring for new feature development and maintenance of backend web applications using:
- Spring boot
- Spring data
- Spring micro-services
- Experience in building, deploying Java enterprise application or RESTful API endpoint in Linux environment.
- Experience with an object-relational mapping framework or experience with SQL (Oracle, MySQL, or PostgreSQL Server).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Gradle and Maven
- Must be willing to work in BGC, Taguig.
Join e-pon now!
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Information Technology
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Marajo Tower, 26th St 312, 1634 Taguig, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 30 openings