Employee Engagement Associate
Dripdesk Asia Inc.
- Taguig City, Philippines5F, Upper McKinley Rd, Pinagsama, Taguig City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguig CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Employee Engagement Associate must be creative on various engagement activities to promote a positive organizational culture and will be primarily responsible for the creation and execution of internal employee engagement, human resources campaigns, and as well as collaborating with marketing, and employees throughout the organization to drive employee awareness and engagement by creating initiatives that promote the key objectives of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the Human Resources communications coordinator for the launch of special programs and events.
- Support and maintain the employee engagement programs and initiatives that support Dripdesk’s organizational goals and culture
- Develop and communicate positive employee relations strategies and retention initiatives that foster and promote a culture of excellence
- Establish and maintain measurement standards to provide meaningful information that will guide continual improvement and further increase employee engagement, satisfaction and retention
- Encourage the adoption of relevant social media best practices into the corporate culture and support the company’s internal social media related engagement projects, as well as recommending new systems and vehicles to improve the quality, consistency and timeliness of information
- Research and work with vendors and other departments to build employee engagement initiatives
- Serve as project point person on specific segments of employee engagement and communications programs, including contests, meeting logistics, meeting recaps, budget summaries, etc., to ensure all engagement programs are successfully implemented
- Supports design and administration components for employee engagement surveys
- Manage the communications and format of quarterly town hall meetings and employee engagement activities for Dripdesk.
- Assess organizational climate through employee surveys and focus groups
- Performs other related duties assigned by Immediate Supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in Human resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Minimum 1 year prior employee engagement experience
- Knowledge of resource coordination
- Proven organizational skills
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong personal and professional judgment
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Can accomplish a multitude of tasks in fast moving environment
- Must be a team player with demonstrated team experience
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to professionally interact with managers, staff and officers at all levels of the organization with diplomacy and professionalism
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Upper McKinley Rd, Pinagsama
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
About Dripdesk Asia Inc.
Dripdesk Asia Inc. is a young online marketing company that specializes on communication and/or non-voice accounts based originally in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. As of March 2021, we have started our operations here in the Philippines and has been expanding ever since. If you want to be a part of a company that champions the culture of growth, excellence, and work life balance, find the right opportunity with Dripdesk Asia. Grow your career with us!