- Collect the data required in the preparation of financial statements to reporting can be performed accurately
- Inputting data and information for both the periodical financial statements and non-periodic into the database system Finance & Accounting for the delivery of financial information to management and stakeholders.
- Drafting financial statements (actual vs. budget / actual vs. forecast) as the data to be analyzed
- Bank reconcile
- BacheBachelor'see in Accounting or related fields
- Skilled in MS Excel, and Word. Experience in using Accounting Systems is point plus
- Good Problem-solving skill
- Attention to detail; able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines; discipline, responsible, able to work individually or as part of the team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Have an experience in Banking/Fintech/Startup/Public Accounting Firm consultant is a plus
About DOKU, PT NUSA SATU INTI ARTHA
The transaction is the lungs of the breathing economy, that is why our first step starts with a big dream to pave the way towards freedom of transaction. Since 2007, DOKU has been the first electronic payment system and risk management company in Indonesia. From paying and getting paid to transfer funds, all are possible with DOKU. For more than one decade, we have grown together alongside large and medium scaled companies to personal sellers from various lines of business, ranging from transportation, tourism, insurance, retail, donation, communities, and many more. Collaboration with partners such as local and international banks, also non-banking institutions has strengthened our reputation as a trusted local electronic payment solution. Our business grows together with our partners’ businesses. Thus we have built a payment ecosystem that is supportive and strengthens theirs. The formation of three product pillars that responds to all business needs across all layers of society has marked our transformation from “The Better Way to Pay” becoming “Think Beyond Payments”. The three winning product pillars comprise Payment Gateway and Transfer Services for Corporate, SMEs, Start-ups, and Local and International MSMEs. The last product pillar, Collaborative Commerce, is designed to empower communities and personal usage.