- Leading the product discovery process to determine what product/feature/improvements to build & define, plan & prioritize product/feature/improvements based on Reach, Impact, Confidence & Effort
- Leading the product delivery with high-level disciplines & working closely with a dedicated engineering team creating adaptive solutions for complex problems
- Leading go to market by working closely with other teams & having visibility of the measurable impact of any initiative by using metrics to resolve issues, uncover business trends & future development
- Continuously do market research, looking thoroughly at potential customers, competitors, newer technology, innovative business process & the next big thing
- Maintaining a great relationship with users & stakeholders of the product (internal & external)
- Developing and communicating Product Goals and Product Backlogs and ensuring them are transparent, visible, and understood
- T-shaped personality, a good understanding of technology, business, UI/UX, and data, with a strong understanding in one of those areas
- Data-driven, excellent analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in Agile Product Management
- Familiar with Agile manifesto & principles have experience in Scrum methodology is a plus point.
- Excellent teamwork skills to work with cross-function teams and lead the team toward the same vision and goal.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) is mandatory
About DOKU, PT NUSA SATU INTI ARTHA
The transaction is the lungs of the breathing economy, that is why our first step starts with a big dream to pave the way towards freedom of transaction. Since 2007, DOKU has been the first electronic payment system and risk management company in Indonesia. From paying and getting paid to transfer funds, all are possible with DOKU. For more than one decade, we have grown together alongside large and medium scaled companies to personal sellers from various lines of business, ranging from transportation, tourism, insurance, retail, donation, communities, and many more. Collaboration with partners such as local and international banks, also non-banking institutions has strengthened our reputation as a trusted local electronic payment solution. Our business grows together with our partners’ businesses. Thus we have built a payment ecosystem that is supportive and strengthens theirs. The formation of three product pillars that responds to all business needs across all layers of society has marked our transformation from “The Better Way to Pay” becoming “Think Beyond Payments”. The three winning product pillars comprise Payment Gateway and Transfer Services for Corporate, SMEs, Start-ups, and Local and International MSMEs. The last product pillar, Collaborative Commerce, is designed to empower communities and personal usage.