- Taguig, Philippines27F Twenty-four Seven Mckinley Bldg., 24th St. corner 7th Ave. Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Workforce Analyst is responsible for the smooth operational performance of areas supporting call centres, telephony and back office functions. The role will produce contact volume and workload forecasts, as well as reporting across operational performance data.
The role is also directly responsible for the delivery of efficiency and effectiveness programs with a key focus on real-time management of contact centres both inbound and outbound.
- Forecasting and simulation of call data including Call Pattern Integrity, AHT Pattern Integrity and Shrinkage Management
- Create and distribute forecasts to ensure the most effective schedules are generated across a multi-site network to meet the workload requirements of the contact centres and back office.
- Liaise with contact centre managers on a daily basis (where required with suggestions and recommendations on achieving greater productivity/quality within the business unit.
- Balance resources and leverage opportunities for improvement to ensure consistency of operations, processes, people and performance across the business.
- Establish, prepare and build all reporting requirements ensuring key elements related to forecasting, planning, scheduling, measure & control reporting are accurately reflected.
- Communicate and implement Group wide initiatives ensuring all information distributed is up to date and readily accessible e.g. people engagement action plan.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/ college degree
- At least 2 to 3 years of work experience in the related field is required in an enterprise BPO/contact centre environment
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications particularly MS Excel and is tech savvy
- High attention to detail and problem-solving skills, dependable with value for work ethics and customer service
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and work in fast-paced environment
- Provide prompt and professional client service at all times
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Amenable to work in Bonifacio Global City, Monday – Friday in an early morning shift (7:00 am – 4:00 pm OR 9:00 am - 6:00 pm)
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 27F Twenty-four Seven Mckinley Bldg., 24th St. corner 7th Ave. Bonifacio Global City
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.