A. Inventory Cycle Count / Reconciliation
Overall Inventory Management ( e.g. Leads team in handling and reconciliation of Stock takes in coordination with Finance,)
B. Warehouse Operations
Managing and planning the day to day operations of Sucat Warehouse in order to meet customer requirements.
Ensures that goals and objectives of Sucat Warehouse are met and cascaded.
Ensures proper implementation of all warehouse policies and procedures
Reviews, suggests and implements changes /enhancement on policies, procedures & guidelines affecting the operations of Sucat warehouse.
Monitors and analyzes Sucat Warehouse P& L .
Coordinates with other Department, Hubs, Section, Principals and Customers and ensures that all communications are accurately and promptly disseminated and acted upon, if required.
Evaluates staff performance, determines training requirements to ensure that skills & knowledge are enhanced as part of staff development program.
Oversees and ensures that workforce is maintained and well motivated.
Ensures that all packaging materials and relevant equipment requirement of Sucat warehouse are met and that they are properly monitored.
Tracks the accounts receivables and collections.
C. Transport Operations
Managing and planning the day to day transport operations of Sucat Warehouse in order to meet customer requirements.
Oversee the timely dispatch of stocks assigned to the delivery personnel.
Ensures strict implementation of good housekeeping of warehouse area, cleanliness of stocks and packaging materials and ensure that products are properly handled based on Cold Chain Management Guidelines.
Performs other duties that may be assigned by immediate superior from time to time.
- Graduate of Industrial engineering, supply chain management , and applicable courses
- Implementation of warehouse procedures, dispatch & transport operations procedures
- Monitor actual physical inventory balances and stock movement through reconciliation of records and actual physical count.
- Ability to lead teams for both recieiving , warehousing storage , and transport activities.
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Minimum 2 years experience preferred.