- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
NATURE OF THE ROLE:
- Crafts user interfaces and experiences for mobile and web solutions.
- Effectively communicates design decisions to the team and to the stakeholders.
- Creating interactive mock-ups in InVision.
- Creating assets for both web and mobile designs.
- Works closely with front-end, mobile and back-end developers, regularlyconsulting with them for the technical feasibilities of designs created.
THINGS YOU MUST ALREADY KNOW:
- Interaction design
- UX design
- Storyboard creation
- Rapid prototyping
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
This is for a mid-level full time position. The candidate must be a good communicator and a creative problem solver. The ideal candidate must be passionate about design and has an understanding and appreciation of user experience design.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with QA testers and developers.
- A strong portfolio to be submitted in advanced (link must be on the resume) and presented during interview.
- Hands-on experience in creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience in creating native mobile designs and responsive web designs.
- Must have the ability to create vector illustrations.
- Must be open to receive objective criticism and build constructive improvements upon it.
- Experience in basic front-end languages: HTML, CSS, JS, is a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- New Solid Bldg. Sen. Gil Puyat, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- IT and Software
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.