- Maintain and update accounting records and files.
- Create in-house financial reports for DICE205, with guidance from the immediate superior.
- Prepare documents for audits.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Analyze budgets and create expense reports.
- Conduct month-end and year-end closures.
- Additional task maybe be required during audit season.
- Graduate of any 4-year accountancy course.
- Knowledge of an accounting information system/software is a plus.
At least 1 year of Accounting experience
Must be willing to work on hybrid set-up, Mondays to Fridays 3 days office located in Mandaluyong, 2 days WFH
Perks and Benefits
About DICE205 Digital Corporation
We are a proven IT & Digital Marketing company in the Philippines helping large enterprises quickly digitalize and innovate their customers’ experiences through our expertise in Mobile, Cloud and Software Development, Salesforce Consultancy and Digital Marketing. We provide enterprise-grade solutions such as apps, portals and other software development and services such as digital marketing, for various industries such as FSI, pharmaceutical, retail and other major industries in the Philippines. Our clients include multinationals and some of the largest conglomerates in the country who use marketing and technology to retain their leadership position, leapfrog the competition or carve out a niche for themselves. We do this with our team of battle tested developers, UI/UX specialists, Digital Marketers and designers and by tapping leading cloud platforms such as Salesforce, Heroku, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure.