Dexcom, Inc. empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world.
As a Senior OIC Developer, the individual will be responsible to develop integration flows/processes using Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) between various disparate systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop integration flows/processes using Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) between various disparate systems
- Ability to design and implement integration components between enterprise systems
- Design and development of integrations, leveraging API frameworks
- Collaboratively gather requirements and design complex business application and data integration solutions
- Proven ability to develop and optimize integrated business process technical solutions across disparate systems
- Ability to write well-structured user stories and participate in agile ceremonies using Jira as the agile tool
- 5+ years hands on technical experience using integration/orchestration platform such as Oracle Integration Cloud, Dell Boomi, Informatica, Oracle SOA and/or other comparable integration platform
- Expertise with OIC, REST API, SOAP, PL SQL, and the use of Oracle Cloud delivered Web Services is required
- Experience in a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to relational databases, web services (REST, SOAP, WSDL, JSON, XML, and other API standards), API-driven design, messaging patterns, and application development best practice
- Integration experience integrating with one or more systems like Kafka, WMS, Salesforce, Oracle ERP Fusion, Oracle EBS, Coupa, AP Basware, Blackline.
- Experience with OIC and its Integrated components like VBCS, JCS and DBCS is required.
- Experience in CI/CD (Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery), continuous peer-review of teamwork
- Hands-on experience in Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) is a must
- End to end OIC implementation experience with Oracle SaaS and 3rd Party systems is a must.
- Experienced Agile practitioner – Epic/Stories/backlog/tech debt/sprints/DSUs
- Excellent communication skills to work across multiple teams.
- Good to have ORDS experience
- Exposure to one or more of these following applications/tools is desirable - Kafka Streams Platform, Oracle EBS and Fusion
Education and Experience
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree in a technical discipline, and a minimum of 2-5 years related experience or Masters degree and 0-2 years equivalent experience.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Dexcom. Only authorized staffing and recruiting agencies may use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes on specific requisitions. Dexcom does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to the Talent Acquisition team, Dexcom employees or any other company location. Dexcom is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.