Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. develops and markets Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems for ambulatory use by people with diabetes and by healthcare providers for the treatment of people with diabetes. The company is the leader in transforming diabetes care and management by providing CGM technology to help patients and healthcare professionals better manage diabetes. Since the company’s inception, Dexcom has focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions that are best in class - while empowering the community to take control of diabetes. Dexcom reported full-year 2021 revenues of $2.48B, a growth of 27% over 2020. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company employs over 7,000 people worldwide.
Meet the team:
At Dexcom our patient’s satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do. We strive to enable people to take control of their health. This enrichment of life also extends our patients friends, families and significant others. Our Competitive Intelligence team plays an integral part in ensuring the organization to achieves that goal.
Has an entrepreneurial spirit to create new solutions This requires a highly skilled candidate who moves fast, has a tenacity to get things done, will thrive in an environment of independence and dynamism, and can develop and manage multiple reports, dashboards and visualizations concurrently.
Joining our team will open you to a fun and professional work environment. You will get to partner cross-functionally across all organizations in various regions / markets that the organization is in-market. You will have the ability to directly support the commercial success of the organization through Competitive Intelligence reporting and analysis. We are proud to foster a culture of personal and professional growth so come build your career with us!
Where you come in:
- You will execute, manage, and / or support the development of specifications for reports, dashboards and analysis based on business needs using required and / or available data elements.
- You will directly produce datasets and reports for competitive research analysis using available reporting tools.
- You will apply knowledge of business intelligence practices to support building operational efficiencies and strategic planning.
- You may be asked to analyze simple to complex intelligence using data to provide preliminary insights.
- You may be asked provide consultation to end-users and support cross-functional teams to address business issues.
- You will leverage your interpersonal skills to drive results.
- You will collaborate with key stakeholders.
- You will have the opportunity to execute projects impacting safety, quality, delivery, and cost.
What makes you successful:
- You have a bias for action.
- You are curious and eager to learn.
- Embody a can-do attitude.
- You enjoy complex problem solving and interest in developing Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning models.
- You bring positivity into your everyday work life and value a work life balance.
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment.
- Pro-actively identify roadblocks and escalate help needed to achieve results.
- Be adaptable to shifting business needs.
- Value teamwork, inclusion and have a respect for every individual.
- Quick learner
- Highly attentive to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrate significant technical expertise in using BI software (i.e., Tableau, Qlik, Looker, Power BI) to create reports and dashboards
- Expertise in developing SQL queries to create and evaluate complex and efficient SQL statements, stored procedures, and index tables
- Experience with Microsoft Office software (i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Visio)
- Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Proven ability to research and implement data visualization best practices
- Proven ability to research and suggest solutions when faced with a challenge
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to showcase and explain data and analytics to best benefit the targeted audience, at various levels of management
- Adjusts easily to a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong English written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment with short deadlines, interruptions, and multiple tasks/projects occurring at once
- Knowledge of database structures and data integration procedures a plus
- Knowledge of predictive or prescriptive analytics a plus
- Knowledge of manufacturing operations a plus
- Experience presenting to senior or executive leadership a plus
- Experience with BigQuery, Snowflake, or Redshift
- Tableau Certifications
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with Python programming
- Knowledge of supply chain and manufacturing operations a plus
- MBA or related degree
- App Development
Experience and Education
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree in a technical discipline, and a minimum of 2-5 years related experience or Masters degree and 0-2 years equivalent experience.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Dexcom. Only authorized staffing and recruiting agencies may use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes on specific requisitions. Dexcom does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to the Talent Acquisition team, Dexcom employees or any other company location. Dexcom is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.