Project Development Officer
- Quezon, Philippines
- Full time
Technical staff for the Operations Division of the Sustainable Livelihood Program (SLP) National Program Management Office
General responsibilities listed below:
- Provide technical assistance, coaching, and mentoring to assigned regional offices with regards to overall SLP operations (including, but not limited to, planning / strategizing, problem mitiga...tion, implementation on both assigned and non-assigned areas of focus, administrative matters, etc.)
- Ensure regional offices' adherence to up-to-date strategies, policies, procedures, guidelines, timelines, etc. set
- Assist the regional offices in coordination with key partners and stakeholders in planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation
- Coordinate with the regional offices for implementation and proper documentation of model projects
- Monitor the performance, provide recommendations, and assist in carrying out action plans of regional offices
- Facilitate linkage of regional offices to various units / staff including, but not limited to, the following: Training Unit, Knowledge Management Unit, Social Marketing Unit, Finance Unit, Planning, Monitoring, and Evaluation Unit, other Operations Unit staff
- Contribute to policy review and development for the improvement of the program design, strategies, systems, and processes, especially those pertaining to operations, monitoring, and technical assistance to implementers
- Develop the necessary tools, forms, templates, etc. that can be used for project planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferably in Management, Entrepreneurship, Development Studies, Social Sciences, or any business-related course.
- Training: At least 8 hours relevant training in project management, social entrepreneurship, business plan development, business operations, and/or strategy development and implementation.
- Experience: At least 2-years experience in development-related projects involving community organizing, community microenterprises, capability building activities, and monitoring and technical assistance.
- Skills: Computer literate with advance knowledge on MS Office applications, capable of writing technical reports with moderate guidance, and with knowledge of accounting, statistics, and project management.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.