Assistant Store Manager (Palembang - Makasar)
- Kota Jakarta Barat, IndonesiaJl. Srengseng Raya No.11a, RT.2/RW.8, Srengseng, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaKota Jakarta BaratDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivate the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Hire, train, and oversee new staff.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items.
- Possess bachelor’s degree (S1) all major, Interior design is a plus.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience working in a retail environment as Retail Asst. Store Manager.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Experienced in handling end-to-end store operations.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to relocate and do shifting hours.
- Pleasant personality, enthusiastic, has good people skill, and good-looking appearance.
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Srengseng Raya No.11a, RT.2/RW.8, Srengseng, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Making dream homes happen since 2015, Dekoruma is a rapidly-growing tech startup aiming to put a stop to the inefficiencies that have long occurred in the Home & Living industry. We believe that everyone is entitled to easy access not only to quality furniture at an affordable price, but also economical home design and its nitty-gritty. Since its establishment, we have launched vertically integrated business units (and even more to come), two of them being interior design services and material supply store. While interior design services and furniture manufacturers remain abundant, there has yet to be a one-stop platform that actualises the A to Z’s of realizing your dream homes. Dekoruma intends to be the one answer to this demand. Engage in a workplace surrounded by vibrant energy and youth who does work that matters and improvements that make a difference. We seek to create a working environment that is dynamic, and above all, impactful. In Dekoruma, we work for a cause, not just applause.