- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivate the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Hire, train, and oversee new staff.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
Qualification & Education
- Possess Bachelor Degree (S1) all major, Interior design is a plus
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a managerial role.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Permanent resident in Cirebon, Malang, and Yogyakarta.
- Willing to relocate and do shiting hour.
- Retail Management
- Excellent persuasion and negotiation skills
- Ability to detect problems and to set action plan to solve the problem
- Good public speaking and presentation
- Customer service and sales oriented
- Fast response and high initiative
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Leadership skills
- Data Management
- Customer Research
- Microsoft / MS Excel
Making dream homes happen since 2015, Dekoruma is a rapidly-growing tech startup aiming to put a stop to the inefficiencies that have long occurred in the Home & Living industry. We believe that everyone is entitled to easy access not only to quality furniture at an affordable price, but also economical home design and its nitty-gritty. Since its establishment, we have launched vertically integrated business units (and even more to come), two of them being interior design services and material supply store. While interior design services and furniture manufacturers remain abundant, there has yet to be a one-stop platform that actualises the A to Z’s of realizing your dream homes. Dekoruma intends to be the one answer to this demand. Engage in a workplace surrounded by vibrant energy and youth who does work that matters and improvements that make a difference. We seek to create a working environment that is dynamic, and above all, impactful. In Dekoruma, we work for a cause, not just applause.