Dekoruma Designer Program (DDP) is an opportunity for entry-level interior designers who want to start out their career in home and living industry. Not only you will get to learn in handling your own residential projects—from initial meeting with clients to project deal—but also you will have to collaborate with our diverse team. You will get to work on your own projects and also learning on how to become more than just an interior designer.
Please attach your most updated interior design portfolio. Candidates with no portfolio will not be proceeded.
Apply now! We can’t wait to have you onboard!
- Bachelor degree in Interior Design or Architecture from reputable university
- Max. two-year work experiences in handling residential interior projects
- Fresh graduates with proven internship experience or who have convincing residential interior design portfolio are encouraged to apply
- Proficient using Sketchup, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop) and MS Office (Powerpoint)
- Willing to learn new things and adapt with fast-paced, fast changes working environment
- Permanent resident in Semarang, Malang, and Pekanbaru Area.
- Collaborative, persuasive, and resilient.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Creative Thinking
- Customer Service