A Full Stack Developer will be responsible for:
- Building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth
- Developing new features and infrastructure development in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements
- Assuming leadership of new projects from conceptualization to deployment
- Ensuring application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Working with agile development and DevOps methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
- Participating in all aspects of agile software development including design, implementation, and deployment
- Building the architecture and providing guidance on end-to-end systems optimized for speed and scale
- Working primarily in the.Netframework with proficiencyin C# programming languages for web, desktop, and console application
- Engaging with inspiring UI/UX designers and front-end engineers, and collaborate with leading back-end engineers as we create reliable APIs
- Collaborating across the organization as well as external customers and vendor
- Graduate of Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- At least 4 years of experience in developing and supporting consumer facing web or mobile applications
- Strong technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of mobile software and web-based applications
- Proficient with the .NET framework, .NET Core, MVC and API development.
- Have experience with front end development, ideally with ReactJS and TypeScript or alternatively Vue or AngularJS.
- Preferably with experience with one other strongly typed backend language such as C++, Java, Go, Rust in addition to C#.NET.
- Preferably with knowledge of Microsoft Azure and its infrastructure components
- Preferably with knowledge of Big Data and Data Analytics.
- Having working knowledge and experience on developing a mobile application using any of the platforms from Flutter, Kotlin, Xamarin, React Native and Android Studio.
- Have an experience on source code management, requirements management, project management, automated builds, testing and release management with Scrum or Kanban such as Github, Jira and Azure DevOps.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to coordinate with team members and management and explain technical issues•Analytical and problem-solving skills to handle any issues that occur during project completion
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Robinsons Cyberscape Gamma Project, Ruby Rd, 1605 Pasig, Philippines
- Information Services
- 1 opening
About Data Analytics Ventures Inc. (DAVI)
Data Analytics Ventures, Inc. (DAVI) offers products and services that perform deep-dive data analysis on brands, consumer behavior, and market demands. DAVI uses rich data foundations to navigate and unlock patterns that will enhance business processes and, thus, ensure friction-free experiences for customers. DAVI’s platform can identify the right price, promotional campaigns, and product assortment. At DAVI, data is the key to identifying customer patterns and insights. More than just crunching numbers amidst evolving market landscapes, the company aims for meaningful engagement and sustainable growth that will accelerate discovery and action for businesses. DAVI helps businesses get a deeper understanding of their brand and category performance. The company's insights help them determine growth drivers and opportunities, improve decisions and calibrate business objectives and actions. DAVI is a foresight-driven company with a diverse mix of industry leaders and up-and-comers who are well-versed in strategic leadership, data innovation, e-commerce, business development, technology, and growth marketing in its operations. The people at DAVI aim for precision in everything they do. DAVI advocates a culture of excellence and knowledge-sharing among its people. Each one is expected to be the very best at what they do and serve as mentors to their colleagues. DAVI gives its people the chance to be part of the wave of the future, as the data industry continues to evolve rapidly. They are empowered to chart the trajectory of their career and have access to programs that help them continuously upskill. As such, the company seeks people who are passionate about uncovering the value and opportunities behind data.