Dash10 Managed Services, a representative office of Zeald, a New Zealand-based company, is looking for a competent, enthusiastic, positive, and self-motivated individual to join our team as a Social Media Manager.
Zeald is one of the largest full-service website design, online marketing, and e-business consulting companies in New Zealand, and has been voted ‘Best Web Developer’ in the country. Zeald helps NZ & Australian businesses who are frustrated by the lack of leads and sales they get from their websites & and other online marketing activities.
The purpose of your role is to create and implement paid and organic social media strategies for Zeald clients. You will be responsible for managing organic campaigns across major social media platforms. This includes posting a strategic mix of image and video content. You will also be responsible for setting up, monitoring, and optimising paid social media campaigns.
- Liaise with Inbound Marketing Specialist or Marketing Supervisor - from set-up to completion of each social media campaign. You’ll be communicating mainly via email or Google Chat.
- Research and provide recommendations on social media platforms, analytics tools, and social media schedulers should be utilised by the company.
- Plan out a month-long social media calendar every month, detailing specific types of content to be published, captions, and post schedules.
- Identify our customer segments in social media and create content for each one.
- Write captions and then coordinate with the designers about the types of images and videos needed for each post.
- Do research about the company’s target audience. Explore new ways to target them organically and through paid campaigns.
- Maintain a consistent brand voice across all social media platforms.
- Conduct industry research.
- Monitor activities and comments on all social media platforms.
- Flag malicious activities and comments to the Inbound Marketing Specialist or Marketing Supervisor.
- Stay up to date on the latest trends and tools for social media marketing. Provide recommendations.
- Look for ways we can leverage new features being released by major social media platforms.
- Work with your peers to review the impact of your work.
Apply now and work in the comfort of your own home - Save time and travel costs and enjoy more family time. This is a full-time role and usual work hours are 6:00 am to 3:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
We offer a competitive salary, free health care, and great perks such as paid two weeks off during the Christmas and New Year period. A P20k signing bonus awaits the successful candidate.
**Stable internet connection and a working laptop/desktop at home is a Must.
- Relevant work experience in the same field for at least 3 years
- Highly efficient and hardworking
- Strong work ethic and high level of commitment to the role
- Ability to adapt and cope well with change
- Can take instruction and constructive criticism
- Respectful, honest, positive, diligent and open-minded
- Strong listening skills and excellent writing ability
- Good research and analytical skills, fast learner
- Ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and flexibly
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home