Credit Pilipinas, Inc.
- Pasig, Philippines610 West Tower, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig, NCR, PhilippinesPasigNCRPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
We're looking for someone energetic and excited to work and learn in our team!
As a Operations Associate, you will:
- Meet and maintain our relationships with new and existing clients - you will be their point person!
- Prepare reports covering clients' backgrounds and highlighting crucial details that can make or break an application. These reports will be openly discussed with with upper management.
- Work closely with other departments (including Finance, Accounting, Legal, Marketing) as clients pass from one stage to next in the application process.
- Be a dynamic part of the team, as a small company, you'll wear different hats and have the opportunity to really learn the business inside out!
- Please note that this is not a work from home position since we value in person discussion and collaboration.
- Candidate must posses a Bachelor's/College Degree.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and detail oriented.
- Self-starter and independent.
- Honest and trustworthy
- Fluency in written and oral english
- 3 years of work experience
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Philippine Stock Exchange, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig, NCR, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 3 openings
About Credit Pilipinas, Inc.
Established in 1996, Credit Pilipinas, Inc. has thrived for more than 20 years providing financial services and advice to Filipinos in Metro Manila and surrounding areas. We pride ourselves in delivering fast and convenient tailor-made solutions to all our clients. Credit Pilipinas, Inc. is dedicated to bringing financial inclusion to all Filipinos. To do this, we’re looking for the best people to join us. In our 20+ years as a company, we’ve learned that the secret to success is the team we’ve built and continue to build. Above all, we look for those who embody our core values – honesty, integrity, teamwork, and professionalism. Come join our family, and make a difference in the world.