- Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotel and mange day to day yield operations
- Daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting
- Create and develop pricing strategies for each market segment
- Analyze overall monthly hotel performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long-term strategies
- Work in liaison with hotel sales and reservations department as a team
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Business development DNA and commercial minded
- Strong sense of need for achievement of goals and success
- Sound ability and knowledge to develop standards of operations and strategic process
- Good analytic and numerical skills for fast data crunching
- Capacity to read situation, understand environments and responds accordingly
- Willingness to travel
About Creative Hotel Concepts, Inc.
Creative Hotel Concepts, Inc. is an emerging real estate developer with expertise in property management and hospitality services. CHCI, a builder of friendly world-class, green communities, is into ownership and operations of hotels, resorts, condominiums, townhouse, restaurants, shopping arcades and related facilities and businesses. CHCI’s pioneer development is the Pontefino Hotel and Residences, a master-planned 10-hectare hotel-leisure-residential-commercial development in the heart of Batangas City. The anchor of the property is the 66-room Pontefino Hotel, rated as deluxe (4-star) by the Department of Tourism and is one of the foremost lodging and event destinations south of Manila.
Driven by the success of its initial venture in Batangas, CHCI is expanding its portfolio and is soon to launch new developments within other high-growth provinces in the country.