Software Developer | Back End
Crawfort Micro Lending Technologies Philippines Inc.
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Take part in system development including analysis, coding, and testing in an agile product engineering team.
- Work with the product delivery team to design new products or enhancements.
- To develop business requirements into cost-effective and elegant technical solutions.
- Perform estimates of user stories that are to be implemented to help with product engineering planning.
- Write scripts to perform unit testing, system integration testing and assist with user acceptance testing support.
- Perform non-production and production deployment processes as scheduled.
- Provide on-going support to the application.
- Design, development, testing and supporting of applications.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Compile and analyse data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Play a key role in determining the technical vision for the product which includes, but not limited to, evaluating new technologies, R&D and prototypes, engaging with other internal stakeholders and formalising development proposals.
- Support, maintain and improve the existing product stack developed by the team. Mentor and guide other members of the team as applicable.
At least 3 - 5 years of technical experience for the following:
- At least two of the following languages: Go, Python, NodeJS
- Cloud Computing: AWS, Azure, Google Computing Platform
- Experienced in managing Kubernates clusters and development of containerized services
- Experienced working with API management platforms for REST and GRPC services
- Experienced with data storage products across relational databases, non-relational databases and caching products (e.g., Redis, Memcached)
- Experienced in utilising source code control framework (i.e., GIT) in tandem with creating automated test scripts to be used in a CI/CD pipeline
- Deep understanding of computer architectures, data structures and algorithms
- Reliable, self-motivated, and self-disciplined individual.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent technical, analytical and organisational skills
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
About Crawfort Micro Lending Technologies Philippines Inc.
Capital C Corporation is a fintech holding conglomerate with a mission to provide holistic financial services to the under-served in Singapore and Southeast Asia, both for consumers and SMEs, by capitalising on the best-emerging technologies in the market which include digitization, AI and machine learning. Through our digital offerings, we aim to serve as a one-stop financial solution to the masses which include credit, buy now pay later, and empowerment tools to generate income, enable users to tide through financial emergencies, and help them to manage their cash flow better by using our personal finance tools. We aim to be the financial partner and advisor to the everyday user’s lives. We are an established company with a startup growth mindset and have ambitions for greatness. Join us as we embark on this journey of growth towards our vision, to serve the underserved, to build our culture and to fulfil our purpose.