- San Juan, PhilippinesPenthouse, Henrys Bldg. 80, Ortigas Ave., Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Provide a 24x7 computer operations service to run batch jobs, monitor systems, provide a helpdesk service, perform out-of-hours support and support the data centres.
- Monitor all systems and networks for incidents and outages, and to resolve or escalate to IT support or external vendors.
- Perform activities to provide high availability and disaster recovery of the systems.
- Batch jobs submission for systems (e.g. JDA MMS, JDE, Synergy), including execution, monitoring, recovery and escalation to support teams or external vendors when it cannot be recovered. Managing the dependencies of the run book, logging execution times and alerts, and alerting departments and escalating IT support and managers when service level targets will be breached.
- Monitor all cloud services, systems, servers and networks using email alerts and system tools (e.g.. vmware console, Solarwinds, Nagios), perform recovery or escalate to IT support and/or IT vendors to resolve incidents.
- Provide a service desk (email, phone) recording incident and service requests (in Serio) and escalate where service levels are breached during office hours (computer operations support such as password rests) and out-of-hours for all IT services except for retail stores support.
- Provide 24x7 on-site monitoring and support of the Newtown production data, remote monitoring of all other data centres and network rooms (all offices) with monitoring systems (environmental monitoring, CCTV). Provide on-site attendance as required to any data centre or network room in Newtown to provide a remote-eyes/remote- hands support (system re-starts, backup-tape handling, loss of power or network).
- Perform activities to provide high availability and disaster recovery of the company systems to standby systems in Newtown and Texplan Data centres to provide continuous service.
- Provide out-of-hours support for priority 1 and 2 incidents by liaising with business users, IT support, IT Managers, logging support incidents tickets to vendor helpdesks and rigorously following up with all parties to progress solutions and keep the business informed of progress.
- IT infrastructure includes Linux, Unix, AS400, Windows Server, vmware, Novell NetApp, backup, system printers, LAN backbone, wide-area network, firewall, network and security devices.
- At least 2 years of experience in relevant field
- Command line operation of AS400, Windows and Linux servers
- Basic network skills
- Competent in Windows PC, operating systems and productivity tools of Microsoft Office and Google GSuite.
- Other Skills: VMware, Nagios, Serio
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.