Technical Project Manager
- Makati, PhilippinesValero St., Salcedo Village, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Technical Project Manager is primarily responsible for the over- all management of the project from its conceptualization to implementation and for providing leadership in the planning and development of all deliverables.
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget and timeline.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Utilize project management skills to manage project roles, identify resource requirements, define project deliverables, provide customer satisfaction and ensure quality of projects.
- Identify the technical approach to be used on a given project and manages the system development process including the development of a strategic plan, systems analysis, technical design, coding, testing and acceptance.
- Identify, track, monitor and communicate project-related issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies that may arise during project implementation.
- Coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Maintain effective communication and working relationships with clients and project team members.
- Mentor and provide expertise to other project team members.
- Prepare and present oral and/or written technical reports and project presentations.
- Organize and conduct project team meetings.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5+ year(s) working experience managing the development, implementation and support of IT projects.
- Knowledge of current hardware and software technologies used in the project
- Experience with big data tools and technologies such as Hadoop, Talend, Spark an advantage
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and client facing skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work in fast changing environment
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task across numerous work streams
- Project Management
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.