I. Environment, Health, and Safety
A. Environment (DENR-EMB, LLDA, Pasig City CENRO)
- Ensure timely application and renewal of related permits and licenses.
- Ensure submission of quarterly, semi-annual, and annual reports.
- Coordinates and submits monthly water quality samples to the Central Lab.
- Coordinates with the hazardous waste TSD (Treat, Store, Dispose) facility for the hauling of generated hazardous wastes.
- Conducts IEC (Information, Education, Communication) campaign on environmental laws, rules, and regulations.
- Coordinates with the water service provider on the desludging of the septic tank.
- Coordinates with the service provider on the application of the Permit-to-Operate for air pollution source
- Assists inspectors from the said government agencies.
- Is the current accredited Pollution Control Officer of the facility for both DENR-EMB and LLDA.
- Coordinates with the on-site nurse regarding the implementation of Health protocols, clinic supply management, and preparation of DOLE required reports.
- Conducts spot inspection regarding employee compliance on COVID-19 protocols.
- Assists in the contact tracing of COVID-19 cases in the facility.
- Coordinates with suppliers and service providers in keeping the facility clean in terms of comfort rooms, hand rails, door knobs and other high contact surfaces.
- Ensure compliance with OSH Standards Rule 1020 – Registration of the Establishment.
- Establish the Health and Safety Committee, the Emergency Response Plan, and the Emergency Response Team.
- Ensure proper coordination with third party insurance provider on claims in the event of road accident
- Ensure submission of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual reports.
- Conducts the mandatory eight-hour OSH Seminar for all GIC-assigned employees.
- Conducts regular walk-around inspection of the facility.
- Conducts ESH Orientation for new hires, service providers, contractors, and visitors.
- Prepare necessary documents in building improvement projects (Fire Exit Modification, CCTV, Clinic Bed, AC Replacement)
- Coordinates with service providers in accomplishing maintenance projects (ACUs cleaning, roof leak repair, repainting, replacement of busted bulbs, inspection of fire extinguishers)
- Manages the maintenance team in terms of task distribution, attendance, and other concerns
- Coordinates with the utility crews in the cleanliness of the facility (offices, hallways, stairs, comfort rooms, parking area, pantry, al fresco area).
- Coordinates with the pest control service provider in keeping the facility free from rodents, crawling and flying insects.
- Coordinates with the security team in monitoring the attendance of employees, service providers, contractors, and visitors.
- Coordinates with the security team in handling parking-related concerns including management of concerns from neighbors, and the representatives of Barangay.
- Conducts security-related incident investigation (prohibited drugs, theft).
- Coordinates with the team on items brought in and out of the facility.
- Manages the security team in terms of task distribution, attendance, and other concerns.
- College graduate (Preferably Licensed Engineer)
- At least 3 years' experience as Safety Practitioner
- With training on Basic Occupational Safety and Health (BOSH)
- With knowledge on reportorial requirements (Annual DOLE Reports: OSH Program, Annual work accident, Annual Medical Report, Safety and Health Committee Composition and Minutes of Meetings)
- Knowledgeable in facilitating annual permits and licenses (Environment Clearance Renewal, Sanitary Permits, Business Permits)
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
About Concrete Masters, Inc.
Concrete Masters, Inc. engaged in ready mix concrete supply and heavy equipment trading through its subsidiary, Icon Equipment. CMI was originally established in 1996 as a major partner in building a new metropolis: the Fort Bonifacio Global City. Four months after the property sites were turned over to CMI, the company established a turnkey pre-mixed concrete company. CMI established its heavy equipment trading division in 2008. In 2013, Concrete Masters, Inc. created ICON Equipment as a fully owned subsidiary to handle all trading, rental and service operations. CMI has a plant in Taguig. The plant is installed with an automated concrete batching plant, concrete mixer trucks and all the necessary equipment to complete operations.