The Sales Specialist has a strong understanding of the sales process and excel at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. He/She is quick learner who has strong listening and negotiating skills as well as an ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
- Represent the company effectively by developing comprehensive knowledge of its offerings
- Maximize sales performance through strong relationships with clients and awareness of their needs.
- Generate leads and grow existing relationships by maintaining an accurate, detailed client book for an active, repeat customer base
- Make cold calls or perform warm outreach, using outside-the-box thinking to develop new and unique sales tactics
- Achieve weekly, monthly, and annual sales and activity quotas
- Generate leads by committing to customer service and building relationships
- Adjust sales techniques according to interactions and results in the field
- Conduct incisive and insightful research of markets and competitors
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or similar.
- Can drive, has a valid driving license
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent customer service and leadership skills.
- Strong networking abilities.
- Ability to diagnose problems and find solutions.
- Strong degree of diplomacy and the ability to work with a range of different people.
- Ability to remain professional.
- Willingness to work overtime when required.
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Marketing Communications
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Rapport Building
- Public Relations (PR)
- Communication Arts and BS Marketing Management