Lead Software QA Tester / Analyst | Ortigas
- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 7 hours ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology/ Management. An undergraduate major in Accountancy is an added advantage;
- At least 6 years of relevant work experience as a Test Engineer with at least 2 years as Test Lead;
- Must possess a solid understanding of ISTQB and BCS Test Body of Knowledge (TBOK) preferably with ISEB/ BCS-CTFL Certification;
- Must possess a solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Must have good understanding of database design (relational, object oriented, OLAP cubes), and able to write basic to intermediate queries;
- Excellent written and oral communication and technical documentation skills in English;
- Strong collaborator with the ability to work in a fast paced, deadline intensive environment;
- Self-motivated and with strong organizational skills;
- Must have the ability to understand and relate to new products, technology, or strategy and be able to follow directions;
- Agile testing experience;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Obtain a deep understanding of the project client’s business processes and operations.
- Lead the identification of testing requirements and plan appropriate test approach vetted with both Project and QC team leadership. Prepare and maintain documentation of the same.
- Prepare and maintain QC resource plans and corresponding schedules, ensuring said plans are coordinated with the appropriate stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Lead assigned resources in the preparation and maintenance of relevant deliverables and artifacts (e.g. Test Cases, Traceability Matrices, etc.), execution of tasks, and prescribed reporting. Ensures these are in conformance to OIST standard.
- In case of outsourced testing services, coordinate with appropriate vendor leadership to ensure the same standards on test planning, execution, and reporting are met as a minimum.
- Coordinate with other QC Leads and OIST teams on matters relating to testing requirements on the project (e.g. Integration Testing, Test Automation, Test Environments and Data, adjustments to regular JIRA backup schedules, acquisition of IT equipment for testing purposes)
- Monitor the quality gates (entry and exit criteria, quality of deliverables). Highlight known risks and works with Project/ QC Team leadership to address the same.
- Conduct functional, nonfunctional and manual testing as necessary.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
Collabera is ranked amongst the top 10 Information Technology (IT) staffing firms in the U.S., with more than $525 million in sales revenue and a global presence that represents approximately 12,000+ professionals across North America (U.S., Canada), Asia Pacific (India, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia), and Europe (Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom). We support our clients with a strong recruitment model and a sincere commitment to their success, which is why more than 75% of our clients rank us amongst their top three staffing suppliers.
Not only are we committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs, but also are committed to our employees’ satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as the “Best Staffing Firm to Work For” for five consecutive years since 2012. Collabera has over 50 offices across the globe with a presence in ten countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to global 2000 corporations.
For consultants and employees, Collabera offers an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning. Visit www.collabera.com to learn more about our latest job openings.
Awards and Recognitions
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Best Staffing Firm to Work For (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012)
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Largest U.S. Staffing Firms (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013)
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Largest Minority Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US.