Code Ninja's HR plays a critical role in shaping our company’s future. We will be growing in size and we need someone in HR to help bring the right people in and move employee processes forward. As the Corporate Recruiter your primary functions include but are not end to end recruitment, documentation, and employee engagement.
Assist the leadership in the development and execution of hiring, development, and retention strategies.
- Perform recruiting, evaluation, and interviewing processes.
- Maintain HR files by regularly updating employee and applicant records.
- Stay abreast with government pronouncements and regulations.
- Aid in the continuous improvement of the employee life cycle.
- Coordinate company employee engagement activities and other HR initiatives.
- Provide general administrative and operational support to the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Behavioral Science, Business, or related field.
- Passion for full-cycle recruiting a must (sourcing, paper screening, phone interviews, and onboarding)
- Above average communications skills and comfortable presenting new ideas
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Possesses organizational skills, attention to detail, and high standards on deliverables
- Great energy in your interactions with potential candidates and existing employees
- Coachable and interested in learning new approaches
- Adept at handling change in a fast-paced, start-up environment
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home