BuildZoom is a data company at heart. We ingest vast volumes of construction data to track the work activities of every single license contractor in the United States. On top of this unique data set, we deploy algorithms to identify ideal contractors for new projects. As a data engineer, you will work alongside our PH and SF Engineering team to develop our data pipeline and accelerate BuildZoom's rapid growth.
Our technologies include Python, MySQL, Postgres, and Redshift.
What you will do:
- Use your creativity to find and extract every piece of real estate and construction data available on the web.
- Collaborate with your colleagues in Manila and San Francisco to solve problems affecting the entire data pipeline.
- Deliver the data content needed to power BuildZoom's millions of users
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- A fresh graduate or up to 3 years of professional software engineering experience
- Expertise with Python and SQL
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (IT)
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
No Rotating Schedule and Fixed Weekends Off
Fixed Day Shift
PH Holidays Observed
Work From Home Allowance