We are looking for talented researchers to contribute to our growing content team. The Content Researcher will look into construction-related topics and gather data that will be developed into interesting articles that appeal to our target audience. You should be a skilled, tech-savvy researcher who is resourceful, thorough, and dedicated to informational accuracy.
To succeed as a Content Researcher at BuildZoom, you should be able to scour the internet to find credible sources, identify valuable and interesting information, and make analytic evaluations based on that data. You will generate authoritative analyses that are clear and error-free for writers to produce into a post and actively contribute to improving the team’s efficiency.
- Researching contractors and other topics relating to construction
- Consolidate valuable and interesting data quickly and accurately
- Analyzing the data and making objective, repeatable evaluations
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
- Find and share ways to make the research team more effective
- Fun working environment in a and modern office.
- Open pantry for free snacks and drinks.
- Fast-track regularization - as early as 3 months! HMO for employee + dependents
BuildZoom is a California-based startup that makes it easier to hire a contractor for any residential or commercial construction project in the U.S. Our intelligent marketplace uses construction data to bring transparency to the industry and helps homeowners and contractors find the right match. Our Manila office is growing in all departments from software engineering to HR to content marketing — we are looking for talented, driven individuals to join our team!
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, history, English or related field preferred
- Research experience in any field
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail
- Thoughtful and takes initiative to find solutions
- Proficiency with computers, especially Excel and other project management software
- Unwavering dedication to factual accuracy and consistency
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans