BuildZoom is modernizing the $1.2 trillion remodeling and construction industry through a data-driven marketplace built on a foundation of objectivity and transparency.
Since emerging from Y Combinator in 2013, we've grown rapidly, and currently help over 1.5 million people make critical decisions about their homes each month. Our happy, global team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Oklahoma City and Manila.
As a team leader, you will be the contact person for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
- Your team will be working with our project owners and contractors to provide the best possible remodeling help and assisting them in building their dream home.
- You will be responsible in leading and managing a team of 12 to 15 Customer Success Associates. Our Customer Success Associates have diverse responsibilities include collaborating with English speaking contractors and home owners via all forms of communication, providing high value guidance curating our onsite content and moderating reviews, building websites for Contractors, QA of the website for our engineering department, and conducing a media reach out campaign targeting US reporters.
What you will do:
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Suggest and organize team building activities
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Degree in Management or training in team leading is a plus
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 4th Floor Vignet Center, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening