- Translating data and business requirements into data engineering processess that match business requirements.
- Provide consultation to Data Analysts / Business Analysts related to data engineering (ingestion, export, landing, batch, etc).
- Together with the Data Modeler teams to design, create, manager the Data Warehouse and Data mart.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Minimum experience of 2 years as Data Engineer
- Technical Skills: ETL-SSIS, Talend, Pentaho, Kettle, Debezium, Kafka, Flink, Spark PostgreSQL, Oracle, NoSQL, GSql, TG
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jalan Letjen. S. Parman, Tanjung Duren Selatan Kel., Grogol Petamburan
- Information Technology / IT
- 2 openings
CODE.ID was previously a business unit of INTEGRASI, a system integrator that also provided software services established in 1999. In 2014, CODE.ID becomes an independently run company which currently has around 100 passionate developers with a myriad numbers of skill sets. CODE.ID has been established since 1999 and became a publicly listed company in Jakarta Stock Exchange in 2001 - as PT Integrasi Teknologi Tbk. It was back to be a private company in 2007. Our Success Stories: We successfully developed, deployed, and supported Information Technology Infrastructure for Komisi Pemilihan Umum (KPU) or the National Election Commission in 2004. We developed the election application and also distributed, installed, and supported (7x24 hour) two data centers and 8000 VPN connected personal computers in 5,000 locations in the cities, rural areas, and remote areas all over Indonesia.