At Cobalt Robotics, our indoor robots work together with remote human operators to keep our customers safe. We patrol 24x7 to help prevent break-ins, detect massive leaks and give our customers visibility over their space, their assets, and their data.
Cobalt's team is comprised of renowned technologists and security professionals, and backed by world-class investors such as Sequoia, Bloomberg Beta, and Coatue. In 2019, Cobalt was recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and the San Francisco Business Times.
We’re looking for people who want to make an impact with us and help build a company that is known for its excellence in engineering, passion for progress, and dedication to customers.
- We are looking for motivated, friendly, and reliable talent interested in working at an expanding startup in a fast growing industry.
- You will join a team of Robot Specialists in providing superior service to numerous Fortune 500 companies around the world.
- You will actively patrol customer locations, interface with clients, and provide feedback to continually improve the services provided! Great upward and lateral mobility!
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Team player with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Experience working with various computer systems and software platforms
- Friendly and customer service oriented
- High attention to detail