- Serve as the local representative on all matters pertaining to ensuring the Cobalt Command Center - Manila is fully operational in all aspects.
- Maintain office space and all technology in working order to support Cobalt Robotics operations.
- Recruit and screen candidates for hiring as Robot Specialists.
- Supervise and conduct regular performance reviews of all direct report employees and advise Human Resources in matters related to promotion, retention, disciplinary action and talent management.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for landlords on any and all building related issues, to include utilities, access control, parking, IT services.
- Maintain professional workplace standards and culture.
- Report any payroll and human resources issues to upper management in order to achieve a swift resolution that takes care of Cobalt employees and contractors.
- Communicate on a daily and weekly basis in both scheduled and ad hoc meetings to collaborate with colleagues in the US to support Cobalt Robotics Operations.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken at a professional level.
- University degree or 2 years relevant work experience in business administration, operations, customer service or other similar positions.
- Able to pass a background check.
- Willingness to do shift work and also engage in regular communications with parent company based in the United States.
About Cobalt Robotics Philippines, Inc.
At Cobalt, we're on a mission to make spaces smarter, safer, and more secure. By applying artificial intelligence and robotic automation to handle mundane, important tasks, we enable our customers to focus on what matters most. Our goal is to help you drive behavioral change in your organization to improve your ability to protect your people, places, and property.