- Responsible for the screening and evaluation of all supplies and related services’ requisitions
- Responsible for the timely turn around on all requisitions and purchase orders
- Responsible for encoding all requisitions to Platinum system
- Responsible for the sourcing of suppliers and canvassing and negotiation for the best price of all supplies and services
- Responsible for the request evaluation, canvassing and purchasing of utility and building repair and maintenance materials and equipments
- Responsible for coordinating the repairs of office equipments with the suppliers.
- Responsible for the suppliers’ sourcing, bargaining and purchasing approved requests for furniture and fixtures for the stores.
- Responsible for the maintenance of useful up to date vendors’ list and of all department files and folders
- Graduate of any four year business course graduate
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a deadline oriented environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Strong ability to apply analytical skills to data, work flow numeric information and problem solving.
- Flexibility to work alternate schedules and overtime.
- Inventory Control
- Competitor Analysis
- Communication Skills
About CMG Retail Group
CMG Retail is a house of brands empowering women to build confidence and creatively express themselves everyday. Our portfolio spans boutiques (CLN, CMG, So Fab), department stores (Matthews, Figlia, Figliarina, Sorores, Marie Nicole, Shubizz), men's (Traffic, Uomo) and international (Dr. Martens, Staccato, Vizzano). With over 40 years of experience in the fashion industry and more than 200 retail locations nationwide, we are a trusted partner of women from all walks of life. We look forward to meeting you!