The Front Desk/ Receptionist is responsible in managing the reception area and representing the Company to all its guests and visitors.
Management of reception area
- Provide professional and efficient service to clients and staff
- Answer and route all telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Arrange and distribute couriers and mail promptly
- Greet all visitors in a pleasant and courteous manner
- Maintain professional presentation of the reception area
- Assist in the implementation of entrance safety protocols
Manage and maintain meeting rooms .
- Maintain cleanliness of meeting rooms
- Keep meeting rooms clean & tidy by clearing them promptly and/or requesting housekeeping schedule of cleaning
- Manage meeting room bookings
Administrative services support .
- Consolidate and prepare all outgoing documents, parcels and packages for pick up of driver or courier, with necessary transmittal/delivery receipts
- Acknowledge and distribute to respective employees/teams all incoming documents and packages
- Process payment request for courier services, etc.
- Assist in monitoring messengerial/housekeeping services
- Cooperate with Exo/HR Teams’ requests for assistance with other tasks
- Graduate of any Bachelor course
- With excellent communication skills
- Must possess multi-task handling ability, and knowledge of administrative procedures and clerical actions.
- Should be skillful in Microsoft office package, and telephone communication
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans