As a Bookkeeper, daily responsibilities may include:
- Record financial transactions and complete the posting process to Xero and other cloud-based bookkeeping systems
- Review account codes and re-coding of transactions
- Process purchase and sales invoices
- Verify that invoices and transactions comply with Purchase Orders
- Process authorized payment to supplier’s invoices in an accurate and timely manner
- Reconcile bank transactions, general ledger accounts and other accounts
- Review and balance of Balance Sheet and P&L account codes
- Encode and post of journal entries for accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Complete year end GST reconciliation with ATO lodgement documentation
- Prepare and lodge of Business and Instalment Activity Statements to the Australian Tax Office
- Process payroll including payroll file payment and bank uploads
- Process expense claims and reimbursements
- Reconcile payroll and superannuation accounts
- Assist with month end accounting process including Payroll and Accounts Payable journals
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Prepare and pay of payroll tax returns (monthly) and reconciliation on annual basis
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing other tasks as requested by the client and/or management.
- At least 2 years of Australian bookkeeping
- Minimum 2 years experience in using an accounting software like Xero, MYOB, or Quickbooks.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and proficiency in using other MS Office apps
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, or equivalent
- Good English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- At least 50mbps guaranteed internet speed in a postpaid subscription.
- Strong Australian Account experience (with BAS & IAS preparation experience)
- Proactive mindset can work independently but collaborates well with a team.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility to perform relevant admin tasks as required by clients.
- Fit to work status upon completion of Pre-employment Medical Exam with a negative result of the drug test.
- A valid NBI Clearance
Clear is looking for an outstanding Bookkeeper to remotely provide bookkeeping services to any of our Australia-based clients.
Role and Opportunity
The Bookkeeper will work from home (Philippine-based) to support the client’s finance function by providing outstanding bookkeeping services that help our client continuously achieve their commitment to providing the highest level of service and expertise to their valued clients.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
Clear Admin People is a B4B Solutions company that provides career opportunities to great Filipino talents to work remotely with our Australia-based clients. At Clear, employees are enjoying the following benefits on top of the government’s mandatory contributions:
- Work-from-home (WFH) setup
- PC set with freight expense coverage
- Monthly electricity and internet subsidies
- Attendance incentive
- HMO Coverage with free dependents
- Group term life insurance coverage
- Paid vacation leave and sick leave for regular employees.
- Annual medicine subsidy and hospital care package
- Special leave benefits (Birthday & Covid vaccination, Solo Parent & Magna Carta per IRR)
- Cash conversion of accrued leave credits (maximum 10 days) for tenured employees