As a Bookkeeper, daily responsibilities may include:
1. Accounts Payable
- Collate and record all invoices into the ERP system.
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders to ensure the invoices are approved in accordance with the group policy.
- Responsible for the weekly payment runs.
- Handle payment and invoices reconciliation
- Responsible for the dedicated email inboxes, and liaising with suppliers as required.
- Update the Accounts Payable process manual as required.
- KPI: Independently manage an efficient AP function; build and maintain a professional relationship with the supplier and internal & external stakeholders.
2. Accounts Receivable
- Handle invoice reconciliation
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable statement distribution
- Liaise with customers.
- Distribution of regular reports to stakeholders and chase aging Accounts Receivable
- KPI: Independently manage an efficient AR function; build and maintain a professional relationship with stakeholders.
3. Bank Reconciliation
- Daily reconciliation for all bank accounts and weekly reconciliation for third-party accounts
- Responsible for credit card reconciliation
- Regularly produce required reports.
- KPI: Independently manage all banking matters efficiently and accurately. Information is provided to the stakeholders accurately and on time.
4. Other Tasks
- Document and update process manuals as required.
- Continuously improvement to the process and internal control
- Proactively and actively support the team as required.
- KPI: Improvement to internal process; Positive contribution to the finance team as well as the broader group.
- At least 2 years of Australian bookkeeping
- Experience in managing large volumes in a multiple-entity environment.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of accounting-related systems
- Experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable, and bank reconciliation
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
Advantageous if you have: (Optional)
- Experience in ERP system, AP21
- Retail or wholesale experiences
- Strong Australian Account experience (with BAS & IAS preparation experience) and good English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Proactive mindset can work independently but collaborates well with a team.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility to perform relevant admin tasks as required by clients.
- Must have a postpaid internet connection of at least 50mbps speed.
- Fit to work status upon completion of Pre-employment Medical Exam with a negative result of the drug test and valid NBI Clearance
Clear is looking for an outstanding Bookkeeper to work remotely with our Australia-based client, a leading national retail and online business with loyal customers. Our client is committed to delivering exceptional service and is determined to establish themselves as the go-to destination for Australian iconic and lifestyle brands on a global scale. The successful Bookkeeper will bring that same approach with a good understanding that the role impacts the client’s business, thus, helping the client drive forward in a new phase of growth and innovation.
Role and Opportunity
The Bookkeeper will work from home (Philippine-based) to support the client’s finance function by providing outstanding bookkeeping services that help our client continuously achieve their commitment to providing the highest level of service and expertise to their valued clients.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
Clear Admin People is a B4B Solutions company that provides career opportunities to great Filipino talents to work remotely with our Australia-based clients. At Clear, employees are enjoying the following benefits on top of the government’s mandatory contributions:
- Work-from-home (WFH) setup
- PC set with freight expense coverage
- Monthly electricity and internet subsidies
- Attendance incentive
- HMO Coverage with free dependents
- Group term life insurance coverage
- Paid vacation leave and sick leave for regular employees.
- Annual medicine subsidy and hospital care package
- Special leave benefits (Birthday & Covid vaccination, Solo Parent & Magna Carta per IRR)
- Cash conversion of accrued leave credits (maximum 10 days) for tenured employees