- Initial review of contracts to check & assess that terms & conditions maximize profits, limit financial risks & tax compliant
- He/ she will monitor proper contract execution (signed by both parties & notarized) to ensure any obligation arising from said contracts are accounted for.
- Preparation and filing of ALL tax returns –EWT, VAT, ITR, etc.
- Monitor existence & completeness of certificate of withholding taxes.
- Ensure completeness, existence & validity of ALL contracts.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Must be a Certified Professional Accountant / CPA
- Required skill(s): tax computations, tax advisory, contract preparation, contract negotiations, and Management Accounting.
- Must have at least 4 yrs and up experience specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Single Parent Leave
- Gym Membership
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
About CIS BAYAD CENTER
BAYAD is the biggest and widest multi-channel payment platform in the Philippines to date. With more than 20 solid years in the business, Bayad continues to trailblaze the industry as it evolves from an over-the-counter payment collection service into a full-service fintech company, offering a whole suite of financial products and services, available in its physical (on-site) and digital (online) touchpoints. • Established in May 1996, Bayad pioneered the outsourced payment collection service in the country • A subsidiary of the Manila Electric Company (MERALCO) • Member of the MVP group of companies • Providing bills payment service to major corporations, financial institutions, and various retail establishments, Bayad makes payments more accessible through its more than 49,000 physical touchpoints nationwide • Powering the bills payment service of leading mobile applications and online platforms, Bayad expands its footprint in the digital space catering to more than 82 million digitally-inclined Filipinos • Consistently recognized by billing institutions, government agencies, and various organizations for its significant contribution in elevating the financial experience of the Filipinos Product & Services: Outsourced Payment Collection Services