- Plan, develop and deliver promotional campaigns.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- In charge for preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize promotion.
- Make a creative impact by crafting of the integrated marketing and communication campaigns of the brand.
- Prepare monthly report to evaluate the effectiveness of the sales campaign.
- Male, maximum 35 years old
- Has a Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or Communication
- Strong ability in Adobe Photoshop, Corel, Illustrator and video editing
- Has at least 1 year experience as a promotion staff
- Understand and has experience in printing process
- Strong communication skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.