Be part of the team that lets businesses sell inside the world’s biggest apps like Facebook, Instagram, Viber, GCash, and other Super Apps! We are a Forbes 100 To Watch recognized company that offers the only solution that allows users to open sales channels on multiple social media platforms with just one subscription outside of China.
ChatGenie is at the forefront of the social commerce revolution that allows automated online transactions right inside social media, messaging, live streaming, and mobile wallet apps. As one of the pioneers of Mini App technology in the Philippines, we are constantly evolving and working towards building the next generation of eCommerce. We are a homegrown tech startup that is always looking for fresh talent. If you’d like to be part of the journey, send us an application now.
ChatGenie started as a Chatbot (Conversational Commerce) Platform Product in 2018, pivoted to offering customized Mini Apps (Transactional Commerce) in 2019, and eventually launched a self-service Mini App Platform for eCommerce in February 2020. Recently, ChatGenie was included in the Forbes Asia 100 To Watch List. ChatGenie is one of the only 4 companies in the Philippines that got included in the list.
Since the pandemic started, 3,000 small and medium businesses in the Philippines, processed over $4M in gross transaction volume, and facilitated over 75,000 unique transactions.
Currently, our merchants can launch their sales channels on Messenger, Instagram, Viber, and GCash and will soon be on PayMaya, TikTok, and other Super Apps. We are excited about this journey and we believe that selling on non-conventional eCommerce platforms will be more active in the next few years.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic team that is at the forefront of social commerce innovation, this role is for you.
We are looking for a reliable accounting manager to join our team! As an Accounting Manager, you will supervise, monitor, and evaluate all day-to-day accounting activities such as payroll, government mandatory benefits, etc. In addition, you will be establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information.
Objectives of this role:
- Oversee accounting daily operations
- Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue
- Monitor and analyze accounting data
- Regularly produce financial reports or statements
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies, and principles
- Prepares Sales Invoices and Billing Statements.
- Validates Payroll – Bi-Monthly, and 13th Month (manual calculation for validation)
- Manage BAS activity via Xero
- BAS Report –monthly and quarterly.
- Performa sales tax calculations
- Communicate with employees for payroll-related concerns
- Prepares BIR-related forms for filing and payment on a monthly or quarterly basis
- File government-mandated benefits for employees via Security Bank Digibanker
- Prepare weekly merchant disbursements via Google Sheets and Nextpay
- Plan, implement and oversee overall accounting strategy
1. Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree/College Degree in Accountancy or Business Administration Major in Financial Management or Accounting Technology or any related field
2. A team player with strong leadership, organizational, and management skills
3. With excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
4. Competent in process analysis and has a good interpersonal relationship
5. Flexible, dynamic and results-oriented and has keen attention to detail
6. Can work independently
7. Can work with Xero, Salarium, Google Workspace (Google Docs, Sheet, etc.), Nextpay and Security Bank Digibanker