- Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents, and records of the organization.
- Analyze and recommend costs and cost savings.
- Prepare and complete internal cost audits.
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
- Analyze the data collected and log a detailed record of the results.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy or any Finance related course
- Certified Public Accountant or with any related certifications such as Registered Cost Accountant or Certified Management Accountant
- 2 years of Cost Accounting work experience (essential)
- With relevant work experience in cost analysis and/or financial analysis is another advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Stock Options
- Performance Bonus
- Child Care Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
About Century Pacific Food, Inc.
Nourishing relationships and delighting customers is a way of life here. With traditional Filipino values and multinational benchmarks, CPFI offers a unique culture that balances the warmth of family, relationships, and aggressive drive to meet business goals everyday. If you feel you have the competencies and passion to be part of the CPFI family, then we would like to hear from you.