- Provide information to diagnose patient illnesses by operating radiologic equipment to produce radiographs.
- Identify patient service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensure operation of radiology equipment by:
- Completing preventive maintenance requirements.
- Following manufacturer's instructions.
- Troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Calling for repairs.
- Maintaining equipment inventories.
- Evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Bachelor's degree in Radiology or its equivalent.
- With PRC license.
- At least 1 year relevant experience.
- Knowledgeable in basic operation of clinic equipment.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
About Cenel Development Corporation
CENEL's main business is the trade of high precision - high value plastic mould and stamping die standard parts and components and cutting tools catering to the (Japanese) manufacturing companies located in the export processing zones in the CALABAR, Subic, Clark and Cebu export processing zones. CENEL, a growth oriented company and is an advocate of efficiency and cost effectiveness in business. In this light, CENEL is also involved in business of harnessing technologies that make business operations more efficient; technologies like in IT, telecoms, energy saving air-conditioning using hybrid solar and inverter-type technologies and energy saving LED lighting.