The HR Assistant provides support on the provision of employee services, such as, but not limited to recruitment, compensation and benefits, timekeeping, documentation system, training, employee engagement and discipline.
- Oversees the entire payroll process from start to finish, including tasks such as timekeeping, calculating pay, processing transactions, and maintaining records
- Implement, policies, programs and procedures related to Employee Relations.
- Inform and guide the employees on rules and regulations of the company and the procedures that need to be followed to ensure compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in human Recourse, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- 2-4 years’ relevant experience in Payroll/HR;
- Must have atleast 1 year experinece in handling HRIS
- Knowledgeable in th Philippine Government Statutory regulations, such as SSS, PAG-IBIG and PHIC
- High degree of accuracy and strong attention to detail is essential.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft applications including MS Word, Excel,
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Relations
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 1747 taft avenue corner nakpil street malate manila, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 3 openings