The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing revenue through digital media through designing and executing marketing campaigns. After campaigns have been launched, you will extract and analyze data across multiple channels.
- Plan and schedule postings and online campaigns
- Clearly understand and implement digital marketing campaigns of the brand
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns with brand suppliers
- Content planning and simple video editing for content posts in Socials
- • Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic and target audience.
- • Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all digital campaigns
- Analyze effect of campaign to online and instore sales
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Ability to lead the company with its digital marketing goals without supervision
- Knowledge in Facebook ads, google analytics, Insights, Tiktok
- Ability to interpret web metrics and digital analytics, and translate them into working marketing strategies.
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills.
- Familiarity with templates, web design, brand, content creation, and basic editing (photo/video)
Employment Type: Full-time
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Change Management
- Analyzing Data
- Brand Management
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Video Editing
- Events Management
- Business Administration [Marketing Management]
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 1747 taft avenue corner nakpil street malate manila, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 2 openings