- Coordinating with other departments within the organization, such as human resources, finance and service maintenance teams.
- Reviewing safety procedures in vehicles to ensure they are working properly
- Monitoring fuel inventories and ordering supplies in coordination with the service maintenance team.
- Establishing routes and schedules for drivers to follow
- Ensuring that dispatchers and drivers are following company policies and procedures, including safety measures and disciplinary actions as needed
- Assigning vehicles or new routes to drivers as needed, based on data or other factors that affect the demand of the service
- Reviewing driver logs to ensure they are following safe driving practices and complying to regulations regarding hours worked and breaks taken
- Maintaining records of mileage, fuel cost, accident reports and other relevant information regarding transportation business’ operations
- Coordinate with government partners related to operations
- Fund Management of each stations covered
- Customer Relationship skills in accommodating passenger complaints
- Scope may change depending on the Management Direction
- Associate degree or vocational certification, Bachelor's degree is a plus.
- Open to Fresh Graduate
- Trucking, logistics, or Transportation Experience
- Organizational, Leadership and Management skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Clerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Leadership skills
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft / MS Office
- Automotive Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
BYAHE is the transport-focused division, vision was to the government’s PUV modernization program: a professionalized, modern, safe, efficient and compliant public utility jeepney industry. They wanted to be part of a real and sustainable solution to mobility and traffic. Changing public transportation for the better and greater good.