Management and Industrial Engineers
Business Turnaround Services PH Inc.
- Quezon City, Philippines3F, 1132, Quezon Ave, Paligsahan, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- PHP 22,000.00 - PHP 30,000.00 / monthPHP220003000022000MONTH
- We are seeking a very smart, exceptionally organized, and business-minded Management & Industrial Engineer for a part-time (min 20 hours/week) or full-time project-based role.
- The successful applicant will have a great opportunity to work on operations support and management information systems (MIS) projects for SMEs based in Australia.
- You need to be able to work independently and collaborate well with others in a team environment.
- Senior-standing or graduate of Management or Industrial Engineering or related programs;
- With suitable remote work set-up (internet allowance to be provided)
- Available for minimum of 20 hours/week
- Willing to observe Syd business hours
- We expect you to have exceptional organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills, be disciplined, be able to meet deadlines and service quality targets, be task focused, and a “Doer”.
- Your ability to understand and communicate, in oral and written form, in English needs to be very good.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Industrial Engineering
- Management Engineering
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 1184, Quezon Ave, Paligsahan
- 2 openings
About Business Turnaround Services PH Inc.
We are Business Turnaround Services PH Inc. (BTSP), a business services provider of AU-based Business Turnaround Services (BTS) and SME Growth Services (SME). BTS and SME provide strategic advice and business services support to up to A$200 million turnover small and medium sized businesses in Australia. SME offers a range of professional services essential to the SME business, including strategy analysis and development, operations review and process improvement, sales and marketing, management accounting, bookkeeping and administration, business process automation, and managed IT.