We are looking for an experienced Marketing strategist to lead our marketing department in strategy, execution and delivery of various campaigns in the SEO & PPC spaces, working closely with our existing Head Of Growth. You’ll be responsible for setting specific objectives to develop a cohesive and profitable marketing strategy for our company.
Our Marketing strategist position involves a variety of tasks, including designing digital marketing campaigns and performing market research. If you’re a creative, goal-oriented professional, we would like you to be part of our team and share innovative ideas to achieve our targets.
Ultimately, you should be able to increase our market share and ensure brand consistency. You must have proven experience managing various SEO, Google & Facebook ads campaigns.
- Set specific marketing goals that align with the overall direction and business goals.
- Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets.
- Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic.
- Analyze sales and marketing metrics.
- Forecast market trends.
- Research market to identify new opportunities.
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products.
- Address advertising needs.
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels.
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction.
- Liaise with internal teams and ensure brand consistency.
- Establish a strong, long-term web presence.
- Track and measure marketing outcomes including marketing activities, response, leads, sales, retention, and ROI.
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Marketing strategist or Marketing manager
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g. online tools and social media)
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software and Content Management Systems
- In-depth knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Understanding of web design
- Excellent English language communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills
- Team management skills
- A proven track record marketing to Australian customers
- The successful applicant will need to produce:
- Examples of SEO campaigns they have strategized on
- Access and proof of high performing Facebook and Google ads accounts
- Proof of experience with high advertising budgets ($1,000 AUD per day+)
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave