- Manage a portfolio of existing school partnerships and collaborate with schools to create key strategies to resolve student’s financial needs
- Communicate with our partner schools on a daily basis to understand their concerns
- Coordinate implementation of all partnership components, including web, social media, and events
- Work closely with the management, marketing, and product teams to create innovative campaigns and improving our products based on partner feedback
- Create strategies and initiatives that would grow our student and partner community
- You have at least 1-year of experience in account management
- Ability to converse in Bisaya/Cebuano is a plus
What We’re Looking For
- A Communicator: You are confident in engaging with partners and members of other teams. You’ll be leading a lot of meetings and discussions with partners.
- A Problem Solver: You are able to understand and resolve issues frequently presented by the partners. You propose solutions that we can scale and use to avoid similar issues.
- A Professional: You are a representative of the company for our partner education institutions and you must be able to uphold the values of Bukas.
- A Teamplayer: You can work in a cross-functional team from diverse backgrounds and rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement
- Customer-Obsessed: You put our partners first and are committed to create the best partner experience for them.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Work from Home
- Transportation Allowances
- Relationship Management
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Project Management
- Events Management
- Account Management
- Community Development
- Rapport Building
About Bukas Finance Corp.
Bukas launched with the vision of building a better tomorrow for Filipino youths, starting with affordable student loans. We work closely with top colleges and universities to provide an easy, secure, and integrated tuition installment plan for students. We're looking for more people to join our team as we reach our goal of making education affordable and accessible across Southeast Asia.